We safeguard the privacy of our website visitors and shoppers by adhering to the pertinent data collection and usage rules stipulated by the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act.
Information That We Collect
Our website may collect two types of information :
- Personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, postal address, email address, date of birth, Identity Card, and so on. We neither collect nor store your financial information, such as credit card or bank account details. All payments made by you on our website is processed through a third-party payment gateway.
- Aggregate or anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but provides us insights into visitor behavior on our website for the purposes of improving our service. Such data may include device information or IP address that does identify you personally.
Personal Information Details
- The personal details you fill in the forms on our website at the time of opening an account, purchasing from our online store, or sending inquiries/questions to our administrator.
- Details related to your visits to our website, including but not limited to your location data, traffic data, weblogs, and other types of data that may be required to perform billing or other relevant tasks.
- We may maintain a record of correspondence between you and us, whether it has occurred via our website or other avenues/channels.
- Data associated with the orders you place on our website, excluding your financial information.
Usage of Personal Information
The information you provide us through our website or other channels may be utilized for the following purposes :
- Processing your order
- Delivering your order
- Marketing and client engagement initiatives
- Website improvement strategies to deliver better user experience and client satisfaction
- Intimating you about any changes to our products, services or policies
We may provide the personal information collected from you or provided by you to any of our member or partner organizations. Only relevant information will be shared with these entities, who are legally obliged to protect the privacy of this information.
Your personal information may also be shared with third-parties to achieve certain marketing goals, such as promotions, offers, or direct marketing of new products via mail, SMS, email or other avenues.
In the event that a third-party acquires June Florist or all of its assets, all the personal data on customers held by it will be transferred to the third-party.
Website and Data Security
We store personal information on a secure online server that uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) standard.
We are committed to securing our system at optimum levels. We achieve this by leveraging advanced data security and storage measures to protect your personal information. All entities involved in processing personal information – from our employees to any third-party we hire are also obligated to conform to these privacy rules.
You have the right to request details of your personal information held by us, in order to modify any inaccurate information or update it, as required.
Ordering from our web site is easy, convenient, and very safe. All private information that you send us (including credit card numbers, names, addresses, and telephone numbers) is encrypted so that your private information cannot be read by anyone as it travels over the Internet.